Treat Mom this Mother’s Day to Embassy Suites’ second annual Tea Parlor Brunch on Sunday, May 12, 2019. Experience the colors and flavors of India with this year’s theme: A Touch of India. Most high tea items served will have a touch of Indian flavor (see tentative menu below). This Indian-themed brunch twist to High Tea will be from 11am-3pm on Mother’s Day 2019. Book early as reservations as availability is limited and going quickly!
Tentative High Tea Menu
Sandwich Selection (3 per adult, 2 per child)
- Curry Chicken – Indian-spiced, mayonnaise black olives, red grapes, and walnuts.
- Aloo (Potato) Chaat – Indian-spiced potatoes, peas, and tangy tamarind sauce.
- Lamb Keema – Indian-spiced, minced lamb with sweet mint sauce.
- Deviled Egg Salad – Tyme, pepper, paprika, and mayonnaise
- Cucumber Salad – Shredded cucumber, saffron, lemon zest, and dill weed.
- Asian Crab Salad – Horseradish, ginger, sesame seeds, and pepper.
- Assorted Chutneys
- Mini Papadoms
- Mini Idli (savory rice cake)
- Mini Samosas
- Fresh whipped cream – infused with cardamom and saffron.
- Raspberry Preserves
- Freshly Bakes Scones – baked with candied fennel seeds
- Other Sweets TBD
- Masala Chai – traditional rich Indian tea spiced with cinnamon, cardamom, and fennel seeds.
- Earl Grey Tea
- Rose Milk
- Fountain Drinks
- Cardamom-Infused Water